Under the coordination of Hugo De Greef, leading and experienced festival operators, professionals and artists from all over the world, guided the participants through the seven days. Mentors and presenters, pioneering festival managers, gave lectures, lead workshops and took part in round tables and debates – all of them spendt several days with the participants allowing face-to-face contacts and discussions.
The following festival directors participated in the Atelier SINGAPORE 2011:
- Ching Lee Goh: Executive and Artistic Director CultureLink Singapore, Former Director Singapore Arts Festival - Singapore
- Grace Lang: Programme Director Hong Kong Festival Society - China
- Hugo De Greef: former EFA Secretary General (2004-2008), Director European Capital of Culture Bruges 2002, Co-Founder Kaaitheater, Brussels - Belgium
- Nele Hertling: Member of the Strategy Group “A Soul for Europe”, former Director Hebbel-Theatre, Berlin, General Manager European Capital of Culture Berlin 1988 - Germany
- Rose Fenton: International Arts Producer and Advisor, London- UK
- Bernard Faivre d’Arcier: President Biennale de la Danse de Lyon, former Director of the Festival d’Avignon - France
- Carla Van Zon: Artistic Director Auckland Arts Festival, former Director Creative New Zealand - New Zealand
- Seok Kyu Choi: Creative Producer of AsiaNow Productions, Jongno-gu - South Korea
- Norman Armour: Executive Director of the PuSH International Performing Arts Festival, Vancouver - Canada
- Robyn Archer: Creative Director The Centenary of Canberra (2013), Artistic Director of The Light in Winter - Australia
- Wai-Lap Kwong: Programme Director Guangdong Modern Dance Festival - China
Find out more about the presenters here.
Positions correct as of May 2011