Application & Selection Procedure
Applications for the Online Training #4 are now open. Click here to apply.
Deadline for applications is on 4 December.The Festival Academy calls for applications for the Online Training #4 - Festivals and Social Cohesion. Up to 60 participants will be selected for the 3-day training programme.
Please don’t hesitate to contact The Festival Academy for further information on the application & selection procedure.
Good to know:
- There is no age limit
- Participants should have an excellent knowledge of English (the working language of the Training)
- The selection process is based on the diversity, availability and motivation of the applicants
- Demonstrate professional experience/interest in festivals, cultural venues or other initiatives in the cultural sector; or
- be supported by a training/academic institute (study module); or
- demonstrate strong personal arguments and motives.
- Deal with one or more artistic disciplines within a festival;
- have a basic practical knowledge in festival operation;
- demonstrate the ambition to deepen their skills in the field of programming or in a department closely related to it; or
- give evidence of his/her ambition to work in the festival business or cultural field.
Fee to be covered by participants for the Online Training #4 - Festivals and Social Cohesion: 250€.
Upon selection you will receive a selection letter and an invoice to pay the fee. The fee for the fourth session needs to be paid by 10 December 2020.
Please ensure that The Festival Academy receives the contribution net. The participant is in charge of bank costs related to international payment.
If you are not able to cover the fee, please motivate in your application form why you would need a bursary fund.
Funding opportunities for training programmes are numerous at local/national level.
The Festival Academy advises applicants to start researching funding opportunities at national and international level from the moment they apply. You can have a look at general information and previous examples of participants’ funding and funding institutes here.