30 emerging arts and production managers from Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Macedonia, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey and Serbia will be selected to exchange with peers as well as with experts.
This three-module programme addresses artists, cultural actors, early-career arts managers and production managers or those who have ambitions to get involved in programming or producing art and art organizations who:
- Wish to improve their art management skills
- Learn from experts in the field
- Exchange ideas and best practices with their peers
- Learn about new ways of cooperation and sustainable production and space and team management
- Learn about the organizational and technical process of realizing a production
- Interested in the relation between the artistic program and the practical/technical realization of it
- Interested in the relation between artist, curator and production/technical staff
- Interested in becoming part of a network to construct and share knowledge related to the topic.
- Every age/race/gender.