This section concerns practical information on fee and VISA issues to be taken into account when applying for this training programme.
Fee & VISA
- Fee to be covered by participants: 200€ for the 3 modules.
- If Modules II and III are possible to take place in person, participants are asked to cover travel and visa costs.
- Participants from Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Morocco, Tunisia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey need to contact us at email@example.com for more details on the practicalities of the training (travel and visa costs for the 3 modules and accommodation for Module I and III will be covered by Drosos Foundation and Eleusis 2021).
- Participants from Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Albania, Croatia and Slovenia who need bursaries for these potential travel costs need to indicate this in the application form. A fundraising scheme for travel and accommodation might be set up with partners.
- Info about costs placements/Module II: Host organisations offer accommodation, local transport costs, meals or per diem and workplace insurance.
- Once you are selected, please inform us which place you will be travelling from to reach the Atelier.