Digital (R)Evolution: How COVID-19 is shaping our arts and festival world and the digital space?
04 April 21
In the framework of our Digital (R)Evolution 2021, you are invited to be part of 3 must-see sessions with festival experts from different countries and continents discussing crucial matters to the arts & festivals community in regard to digitalisation and technology!
How COVID-19 is shaping our arts and festival world and the digital space?
- Dr. Tegan Bristow – Senior lecturer and director at Fak'ugesi Festival and Wits School of Arts, Digital Arts Department – South Africa
- Rashmi Dhanwani – Arts consultant, curator, creative producer, founder of The Art X Company – India
- Martin Honzik – Head of the Ars Electronica Festival – Austria
- Brett Pyper – Associate professor and head of the Wits School of Arts at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg; former CEO of the Klein Karoo National Arts Festival (Absa KKNK) – South Africa
- Mark Russell – Artistic Director, Under the Radar Festival at the Public Theater and Director of the Public Theater’s Devised Theater Initiative – United States of America
Other interesting articles
28 February 21
Atelier Elefsina-Beirut: The challenges and possibilities of international and regional cultural collaboration
This session 'The challenges and possibilities of international and regional cultural collaboration' is part of the Atelier for Arts and Production Managers Elefsina-Beirut 2021-...