Digital (R)Evolution: How COVID-19 is shaping our arts and festival world and the digital space?
04 April 21
In the framework of our Digital (R)Evolution 2021, you are invited to be part of 3 must-see sessions with festival experts from different countries and continents discussing crucial matters to the arts & festivals community in regard to digitalisation and technology!
How COVID-19 is shaping our arts and festival world and the digital space?
- Dr. Tegan Bristow – Senior lecturer and director at Fak'ugesi Festival and Wits School of Arts, Digital Arts Department – South Africa
- Rashmi Dhanwani – Arts consultant, curator, creative producer, founder of The Art X Company – India
- Martin Honzik – Head of the Ars Electronica Festival – Austria
- Brett Pyper – Associate professor and head of the Wits School of Arts at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg; former CEO of the Klein Karoo National Arts Festival (Absa KKNK) – South Africa
- Mark Russell – Artistic Director, Under the Radar Festival at the Public Theater and Director of the Public Theater’s Devised Theater Initiative – United States of America