The Festival Academy's Alumni Network
Developing a new global network
The Alumni Network is continuously growing with each training programme and allows young festival managers to connect to participants and presenters from other activities and supports them in their personal and professional development. The Network aims to facilitate extended cooperation, networking and career opportunities.
719 Alumni from 80+ countries and all continents
The Festival Academy sustains and further develops the Festival Academy Alumni Network that unites 699 participants from 80 different countries who took part in:
- one of the 16 Ateliers for Young Festival Managers, have a look at the Alumni list here.
- the first Atelier for Young Festival & Cultural Managers Shanghai 2017, have a look here.
- the first Tailor made Atelier for Greek Festival Managers, Eleusis 2019. Have a look here.
- one of the 4 Festival Production Management Training editions. have a look at the list here.
- the pilot edition of Digital (R)evolution: Communication and New Technologies Training. Have a look at the list here.
- the Atelier for Solidarity - online, have a look at the list here.
Since 2006, the Atelier for Young Festival Managers has taken place in
- Görlitz (2006)
- Varna (2009)
- Singapore (2011)
- Izmir (2011)
- Ljubljana (2012)
- Edinburgh (2014)
- Poznan (2014)
- Beirut (2015)
- Gwangju (2015)
- Budapest (2016)
- Chiang Mai (2016)
- Shanghai (2017) - First edition of the Atelier for Young Festival and Cultural Managers
- Merano (2017)
- Johannesburg (2018)
- Gothenburg (2018)
- Eleusis (2019) - Tailor Made Atelier for Greek Festival Managers
- Valletta (2019)
- Eurometropolis region Belgium / France: Atelier NEXT (2019)
The Festival Production Management Training has taken place in:
- Module I, Antwerp (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Module II, festivals worldwide (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Module III, Istanbul (2016) and Santarcangelo (2018)