The Festival Academy's Atelier for Young Festival Managers in Chiang Mai, Thailand took place 1-7 December 2016 in collaboration with the Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB). It gathered 35 participants from 20 countries and confirmed the success and necessity of providing training opportunities for early career professionals and to collaborate across continents.
- ATELIER Chiang Mai 2016: “The future of festivals – What’s next?”
- The 11th edition of the Atelier for Young Festival Managers launched yesterday in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Kee Hong Low: West Kowloon Cultural District Hong Kong
- Bernard Faivre d’Arcier:“A festival is to help artists to dare, to engage in new projects”
- Mark Ball: Director of London International Festival of Theatre (LIFT)
- Robyn Archer : “We are all participants in the Atelier”
- Nele Hertling: “You are the one to enable the artist to create something”
- Hugo De Greef: “The Atelier is about changing experiences”
- Call for Atelier Chiang Mai extended - Apply by 24 April!
- Atelier for Young Festival Managers Chiang Mai, Thailand - Apply by 13 March!