The Atelier was hosted by Meraner Musikwochen / Settimane Musicali Meranesi in collaboration with Italiafestival. 22 participants from 14 different countries and all continents took part for the 7-day training programme during which they discussed various aspects of festival management with 8 renowned festival managers from pioneering festivals and outstanding art centres and institutes from all over the world.
- Atelier for Young Festival Managers, Merano, a participant's insights
- Atelier for Young Festival Managers, Merano, Italy, 17 – 23 November 2017
- 12th Edition Atelier for Young Festival Managers launched in Merano, Italy
- Bernard Faivre D’Arcier: “A festival is to help artists to dare, to engage in new projects”
- Michał Merczyński - Director Malta Festival Poznan and Nostalgia Festival Poznan – Poland
- Roberto Naccari General Manager Santarcangelo Festival – Italy
- Marta Keil - Curator, Dramaturg and researcher – Poland
- Hugo De Greef - Atelier Coordinator - Belgium
- Gundega Laivina, Director New Theatre Institute of Latvia, Curator
- Nele Hertling: “You are the one to enable the artist to create something”
- Rose Fenton - Co-Founder and Former Director LIFT Festival, Former Director Free Word, Co-Founder of The Festival Academy
- Training opportunities 2018: ten days left to apply!
- Atelier Merano 2017, first mentors announced!
- Atelier Merano, 17 - 23 November 2017 - Deadline extended - Apply by 30 June.
The Festival Academy's Atelier for Young Festival Managers in Merano took place 1-7 December 2016 in collaboration with the Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB). It gathered 35 participants from 20 countries and confirmed the success and necessity of providing training opportunities for early career professionals and to collaborate across continents