Applicants are asked to provide information on who you are, what your work experience is, your expectations related to the programme and – most importantly: your motivation to participate in the programme. During the selection the diversity of the group is taking into account related to gender, age, geography, social background etc.
The Festival Academy calls for applications for an online Atelier for Solidarity.
Alumni of The
Festival Academy are invited to apply here by 27 May 2020!
Please don’t hesitate to contact The Festival Academy for further information on the application & selection procedure.
Partnership with The International Cities of Refuge Network (ICORN). It is an independent organisation of cities and regions offering shelter to writers and artists at risk, advancing freedom of expression, defending democratic values and promoting international solidarity.
The joint project entitled Act for Global Change: a global conversation between the arts and the world (ACT) gives the opportunity to artists related to ICORN to be selected to take part in the Atelier for Solidarity organized by The Festival Academy.
Participants will be selected out of an open call for application.
Applicants are asked to provide information on who you are, what your work experience is, your expectations related to the programme and – most importantly: your motivation to participate in the programme.
Good to know:
- There is no age limit, but it may be interesting to know that the average age of Atelier participants (from experience of past editions) is 35
- excellent knowledge of English (working language of the Atelier)
- Applicants need to be an alumni of The Festival Academy and have participated in one programme of The Festival Academy before
- Applicants must be active in the cultural field
- Deliver a strong motivation
- The selection process is based on the Diversity, the Availability and the Motivation of the applicants
Selected applicants will be notified by 27 May 2020.
- Fee to be covered by participants: 250€
If you are not able to cover the fee, please motivate in your application form why you would need a bursary fund.