Application & Selection procedure
Applicants are asked to provide information on who you are, what your work experience is, your expectations related to the programme and – most importantly: your motivation to participate in the programme. During the selection the diversity of the group is taking into account related to gender, age, geography, social background etc. Selected applicants will be notified by 11/3/2020 latest.
How to apply
Applicants are asked to provide information on who you are, what your work experience is, your expectations related to the programme and – most importantly: your motivation to participate in the programme.
Interested people can apply by filling out this application form and by 2 March 2020.
Proposal for a concrete artistic project
Upon selection participants are requested to hand in a concrete plan for an artistic project they are working on or want to develop. This is a requirement to be allowed to take part in the training.
Good to know:
- There is no age limit, but it may be interesting to know that the average age of Atelier participants (from experience of past editions) is 35
- sufficient knowledge of English (working language of the Atelier)
Applicants must (non-cumulative):
- be supported by a festival, a cultural venue or another initiative in the cultural sector; or
- be supported by a training/academic institute (study module); or
- proof future employment in the field; or
- be an artist; or
- demonstrate strong personal arguments and motives.
Participants must (non-cumulative):
- deal with one or more artistic disciplines or
- have a basic practical knowledge in arts/festival operation
- demonstrate the ambition to deepen their skills in the field of programming or production in a department closely related to it;
- prove that a study course (already completed or due to be completed) is in line with the Atelier; or
- give evidence of his/her ambition to work in the festival business or cultural field.
In this call we are selecting candidates coming from Albania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Macedonia, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey and Serbia.
· Fee to be covered by participants: 200 € for the 3 modules.
· Participants from Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Morocco, Tunisia, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey need to contact us at email@example.com for more details on the practicalities of the training (travel and visa costs for the 3 modules and accommodation for Module I and III will be covered by Drosos Foundation and Eleusis 2021).
· Participants from Albania, Macedonia, and Serbia need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on the practicalities of the training regarding accommodation and travel. A fundraising scheme for travel and accommodation is set up with ArtLink.
· Info costs placements/ Module II: Host organisations offer accommodation, local transport costs, meals or a per diem and workplace insurance.
In case of late cancellation (after 1 April), the fee will not be refunded.